Memory Lane Submissions
Once we are gone, our stories and cherished memories tend to go with us. Here at Compassionate Education, we believe your story should be told and REMEMBERED forever! Tell us about the things that made you who you are today. What was the best piece of advice you were ever given? What advice would you give your 20 year old self? What was your favorite childhood memory?
We would love to hear your story or the story of your elderly loved one. We want to hear your story that is an inspirational, true story about ordinary people having extraordinary experiences. A story that opens the heart and rekindles the spirit. A simple piece that touches our readers and helps them discover basic principles they can use in their own lives.
1. Tell an exciting, heartwarming or funny story about something that has happened to you or someone you know. Your story should be written in the first person and should be about yourself or someone close to you.
2. Tell your story in a way that will make the reader cry, laugh, get goose bumps or say “Wow!”
3. Don’t be afraid to speak from the heart.
4. Keep your story to 1200 words or less.
5. Your story must be true. No fiction, no creative writing.
We will review each submission to ensure the content meets our guidelines and, once approved, will upload your story to our website www.compassionateeducation.com under the ‘Memory Lane’ tab! We are excited to read about your experiences and to connect you with a community that will learn from and be entertained by YOU!
Share this page with your friends and loved ones!